Thursday, April 27, 2006

One more reason to build a commune in Montana

My wife is an educator and receives various education publications. This month's NEA Today has a feature story on girl-on-girl bullying. It's horrible, and it's the second time in four days that I've been exposed to the problem of relational aggression or social aggression. (The first time was during a presentation in my class.)

There is a subarticle about cyberbullying. This is from the lead.
A photo of an overweight student taken by a camera phone in a locker room circulates to her classmates.

That has got to be one of the worst things I have heard in a long time. I would have to sit here for a few minutes and think when I last heard something so horrible. I thought I was going to cry when I read that.

God help us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home