Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Slacker!

I've been slacking the last week or so due to some work I've got going, but there are some thoughts rolling around in my head that I hope to post here soon. I was in Philly yesterday and had a few of those "whoa" moments, one when I walked by Independence Hall and the other after I spent time with a man who spent time on death row and was later exonerated. Hopefully, there will be time to post today or tomorrow.

Also, I've got some things to say about the administration that ran on protecting America selling our ports to the United Arab Emirates. Why do people still buy that line of Bush-as-protector?

peace,
your slacker-in-chief

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, anyway, slacker, get writing. I want the dirt:-)

 
At 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously not slacking elseware. Assume you've spearheaded the excellent abolition of the DP event in Harrisburg. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home