Friday, January 27, 2006

The "No Hillary" campaign has begun

I've already started to allude to my own misgivings about Hillary Clinton running for President. She gives me the impression that she stands for nothing but her own power gain. Many of her stances are hard to fathom, unless she really is just to the left of Ben Nelson.

Well, the "don't run, Hillary" drumbeat has begun. Molly Ivins had this to say:
I'd like to make it clear to the people who run the Democratic Party that I will not support Hillary Clinton for president.

Enough. Enough triangulation, calculation and equivocation. Enough clever straddling, enough not offending anyone This is not a Dick Morris election. Sen. Clinton is apparently incapable of taking a clear stand on the war in Iraq, and that alone is enough to disqualify her. Her failure to speak out on Terri Schiavo, not to mention that gross pandering on flag-burning, are just contemptible little dodges.

Right on. I'm a Russ Feingold guy.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clinton, Bush, Clinton & Ye Older Bush Bond, another Clinton in the Whitehouse...I think I've seen enough of these "Royal" families. URG

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home